Traditional Funeral £2850 by quotation
A traditional funeral is our bespoke funeral service and can be tailored to your exact needs. We have given an estimate of the average costs involved with a traditional funeral however, these do vary depending on what you would like to happen on the day of the funeral. Please let us know your exact wishes and we can give you a detailed quotation.
- Professional services, advice, guidance and administration on all funeral arrangements, completion of statutory documentation, liaising with local authorities, our 24 hour service, listing of charitable donations, collection and storage of cremated remains, use of our facilities and a contribution to our overhead business costs.
- Care of the deceased in our chapel of rest until the day of the funeral.
- Dressing and preparation of the person who has died for chapel visits.
- Transfer of the deceased into our care during normal office hours (within 20 miles).
- Hire of our modern Jaguar hearse and one additional limousine that seats six people.
- A qualified funeral conductor on the day of the funeral and four pallbearers to convey the coffin.
- A polished oak veneer coffin with engraved nameplate (a full range of coffins are available)
- Funeral to be held at your chosen time and date (restrictions do apply).
- Cremation or burial.
- Full listing of charitable donations.
- Assistance with order of service planning and printing.
Additional costs include; extra limousines, alternative hearses, a different coffin choice, a funeral that takes place at more than one venue, out of hours transfer of the deceased, embalming, floral tributes and printing costs.